Friday, December 31, 2010

Bringing in the New Year

So it's New Year's Eve and it's my resolution to try and keep a regular blog, at popular demand by people I work with.  I have worked hard on creating a name for myself in modeling, and I think I can say with confidence I am somebody to be taken seriously in the industry.  I started June 2008, two and a half years ago, with my best friend Ophelia Darkly.  I never imagined either of us would be where we are now.  Here is a full list of my work for 2010:

January 11- Pink Label
January 15-Milwaukee M&G Fashion Show
January 16-Wally World Workshop
January 17-DJW Photography
January 23-Painted Muse 2
February 2-Christian G Carlson
February 13-Seth Garcia Photography
February 13-DevoidandDeveil Fashion Show
February 14- David Bracho
February 25-MakeUp and Hair by Anita A
February 26- Concept Weekend
March 6-Ohio State Reformatory
March 13-Anything Goes 5
March 16-Pink Label Griffin Lounge Fashion Show
March 20-DW DALLAM Photography
March 21-DW DALLAM Photography
March 22-DW DALLAM Photography
March 23-DW DALLAM Photography
March 24-DW DALLAM Photography
March 25-DW DALLAM Photography


March 26-DW DALLAM Photography
April 2-Sugar and Spice
April 3- Christian G Carlson
April 9-IADT Schaumburg Imagine Fashion Show
April 14-Pink Label Maison de Couture Spring Trunk Show
April 17-Studio MLP Open House
April 22- Graffiti Photography
April 24- Christian G Carlson
May 1-Leather and Lace
May 1-Graffiti Photography
May 20-Vinyl Photo
May 22-Barbie and Ken Photography-United Event
May 25-Sugar and Spice
May 29-Christian G Carlson
June 11-Griffin Lounge Fashion Show
June 19-Aquatica Pink Label Fashion Show
June 24-DiLi Summer Trunk Show
June 25-Robert A Photography
June 27-DevoidandDeveil Fashion Show
July 2-The Kindred AMFF
July 9-Sugar and Spice
July 9-Pink Label Fashion Show
July 10-Basilare Jewelry
July 22-Legio X Studios
July 23-Synergy M&G Graffiti Photography
July 24-Synergy Workshop
July 25-Synergy Workshop
July 26-Synergy Workshop
July 29-David Bracho
Aug 5-GenCon
Aug 6-GenCon
Aug 7-GenCon
Aug 8-GenCon
Sept 9-Vinyl Photo
Sept 9-Pink Label Fashion Show and Contest
Sept 18-STUN Photography Monsters and Motors
Sept 25-Scott Kashian
Oct 9-Nailed Jello

Oct 10-Scott Kashian
Oct 17-Stix and Roses Boutique Fashion Show
Oct 20-WRK Photos
Oct 20-Alatus Photography
Oct 23-Halloween Bash 3
Nov 2-Christian G Carlson
Nov 5-Christian G Carlson
Nov 7-Scott Kashian
Nov 9-MUA shoot with Vinyl Photo and Ophelia Darkly
Nov 13-Legio X Studios and Kimberly H Photography
Nov 17-Latin Webzine featuring Fashion Frost
Nov 19-Fashion Frost Fashion Show
Nov 24 Red Rum Collaboration
Nov 27-Nailed Jello 2
Dec 4-No Name Workshop
Dec 5-Model Chicago Magazine
Dec 9-Pink Label Shop IN Chicago Winter Trunk Show
Dec 11-Christian G Carlson
Dec 12-Scott Kashian
Dec 16-Minx Parlor Fashion Show
Dec 18-Cynergy 67 concert stage performance
Dec 19-Scott Kashian

That's about 80 events!  I'm sure I've forgotten a couple of photo shoots, most likely because I never received photos from them in order to properly document them.  Last year I had only about 50 events and only about 20 events in 2008.  (All not counting TF shoots where I did not receive photos-glares at the unprofessional photographers)  It's been a great year and I hope to have even more events next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment